Are you an EKU Industry Partner? We've put together this page to assist you!
EKU Workforce Development & Community Engagement offers a wide variety of programs. Please review this presentation for good overview of the numerous programs available through EKU Workforce Development & Community Engagement.
Not sure where to start? Begin by completing a Student Needs Survey
Would you like to request a quote for on-site/contract training? Click Here to complete a contract training request form.
Team Building & Retreats
The Center for Career & Workforce Development is housed in the Carl D. Perkins Conference Center.
Let us assist in planning your next team building activity or retreat! Click Here to learn more
EKU's Facilitation Center provides professional facilitation services to small and large groups. The Center is well‐respected and highly‐sought after by a variety of regional, national and international organizations for their expertise and collaborative approach.
• Problem solving, including subjects that have been historically stalled or seemed unsurmountable
• Strategic planning services, including generating buy‐in and ownership from the group on organizational priorities
• Reaching consensus on controversial issues or “hot” topics
• Collect valuable customer feedback through focus groups and community forums
• Building relationships so teams work together more effectively
Leverage DISC to Improve Communications and Teamwork
• This session will highlight how to utilize the DISC model to facilitate better understanding of ourselves and those we interact with. The DISC model characterizes how we act and interact, by measuring behaviors based on the four dimensions of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance. DISC lays the foundation for improving communication, maximizing personal strengths and minimizing problematic behaviors when working with others.
Click Here to learn more